4. Apply the trigger of the Workflow Status to Successful workflows:
Notification for sending a monthly report by using the Successful Workflow status
5. In the Filenames section, it is possible to use regular expressions to select which files to export.
For example, if you configured the publishing of a monthly report (on the 15th day of every month) for your Departments account, the file name will be similar to report-Departments-account-range-20220115-20220315.You can select your file with a regular expression whose name starts with the string "Report-Departments" and ends with "15":
Adding a regex for selecting files that match
In this example, the (.*?) in the regular expression has the role of matching any character 0 or more times, meaning that any string can be between "report-Departments" and "15".
You may also be interested in selecting only the files that start with a certain String. For example to select the files starting with "report-Departments", you may use the following regular expression:
Or you may choose to select the files that end with a certain string, for example, ending with "15":
6. In this scenario, you want to send the file along with the notification only if the file was created/modified after the start time of that workflow. To achieve this, tick the Enabled box next to Since workflow start time.
7. It is possible to compress the files by ticking the Enabled box next to CompressAttachments.
The files will be sent in a PDF/CSV format.
8. Select the channel. You may want to send the report to your email.