How to apply white labelling
Exivity offers white-labeling features, such as applying your own branding and logo.
To apply custom branding to the Glass interface, use the Administration > Settings menu, and then select the Interface tab:
The following GUI adjustments can be done:
- Provide your custom product name.
- Change the logo as shown at the left top part of the screen. The rectangular logo is labeled "Exivity" by default.
- Change the square logo at the top left part of the screen. Next to the brand logo labeled with "Exivity" by default
Change the favicon as shown in your browser favorites bar.
Change the GUI default color using the drop-down list next to the Brand color.
Change the date format.
Change the language of the GUI. You can choose between English, French, Dutch and German.
Note that only certain elements of the GUI will change to the selected language. Some of them might remain written in English.
- If you want to change other colors, font types, and other CSS specific parts of the GUI that are not listed in this menu, you can use the Custom CSS menu at the bottom of the screen to add custom CSS code.
To apply your changes, click the Update button.
Moreover, you can opt to never show any Exivity related branding in the interface. To achieve this you need to make some configurations in the
config.json file, located in your installation folder at
Exivity\program\web\glass\config.json. Once you have located the file, set the
whiteLabel option to
- "whiteLabel": false,
+ "whiteLabel": true,
whiteLabel option is enabled, certain functionality will be disabled in the GUI:
- Manual clearing of caches on the About page.
- Documentation links in the header will be turned off.