How to schedule and run transformers
To test your Transformer, you can execute or schedule it directly from the Glass interface:
- After you have selected the Transformer that you would like to run, click on the Run tab next to the Editor tab
- Manual execution of a Transformer can only be done for a single day. Provide the date you want to run this transformer for in dd-MM-yyyy format. You can also use the date picker, by clicking on the down facing arrow, on the right side of the date field
- When you've provided the required date, click 'Run Now' to execute the Transformer. After the Transformer has completed running, you will receive some success or failed message, after which you might need to make additional changes to your Transformer. For further investigations or troubleshooting, consult the Log Viewer found under the administration drop down menu top right of the screen.
- Once you're happy with your output, you can schedule the Transformer via the Schedule tab, which is located next to the Run tab at the top of the screen
- Transformer can be scheduled to run once a day at a specific time. Also, you should provide a date, which is provided by using an offset value. For example, if you want to execute this Transformer against yesterday's date with every scheduled run, you should provide a value there of -1
- When you're done with the schedule configuration, you may click the Schedule button. In case you want to change or remove this schedule afterwards, click the Unschedule button.